YallaFootball | عندما يجتمع النجوم فى ملعب واحد
Hassan explains Jose rift 6726

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات يللا فوتبول ، سجلاتنا تفيد بأنك غير مسجل لدينا , اذا كنت عضوا بالفعل فيرجي تسجيل الدخول اما اذا لم تكن عضوا فيشرفنا ان تقوم بالتسجيل والتمتع بكافة خدماتنا ..
Hassan explains Jose rift 6726

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات يللا فوتبول ، سجلاتنا تفيد بأنك غير مسجل لدينا , اذا كنت عضوا بالفعل فيرجي تسجيل الدخول اما اذا لم تكن عضوا فيشرفنا ان تقوم بالتسجيل والتمتع بكافة خدماتنا ..
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصوربث القنوات الرياضيةدخولالتسجيل

Hassan explains Jose rift

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ahmed Milanista
عضو خبير
عضو خبير
Ahmed Milanista

الأوسمة : Hassan explains Jose rift 2h6aqrn
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/08/2010
المشاركات : 334
الجنسية : Egyptian
الاقامة : In The World
اللاعب المفضل : Pato
الفريق المفضل : Milan
المنتخب المفضل : Brazil
نقاط التميز : 47
السمعة : 0

Hassan explains Jose rift Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Hassan explains Jose rift   Hassan explains Jose rift I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Hassan explains Jose rift 168325061

Ahmed Hassan said that a rift has been made between him and Ahli manager Manuel Jose and led to parting ways at the end of the season.

Hassan's contract expired and the Egyptian champions didn't offer him an extension.

Jose said that Hassan didn't respect the club by having talks with arch-rivals Zamalek before the end of the season.

But Hassan replied through Modern Sport: "Jose wants to make the fans think that I betrayed the club, which never happened.

"I negotiated with Zamalek in the last week of the season despite the fact that I can have talks and sign a pre-contract since January.

"Nobody from the club talked to me about staying with Ahli. I believe I did nothing wrong in discussing my future outside Ahli.

The Portuguese coach also confirmed that the 36-year-old midfielder won't fit in the plan of rejuvenating the team.

"Jose used to say I am a true professional and always asked young players to learn from me," Hassan said.

"Lately, his attitude has changed. I am sure there are some people who created a rift between us to force me out," added the Egypt captain without elaboration.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Hassan explains Jose rift
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Egypt skipper Hassan sustains knee injury

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
YallaFootball | عندما يجتمع النجوم فى ملعب واحد :: ¬°•| القسم الفوتبولي العام |•°¬ :: Football Forum-
انتقل الى: